Ballroom & Meeting Rooms
perfect for your: conference, tradeshow, banquet, gala, meeting, broadcast.
Cobo Center is now booking dates for the Grand Riverview Ballroom, officially opened September 7, 2013. Equipped with a lift stage for dramatic introductions, the 40,000 square-foot ballroom is dividable with a retractable wall and complemented by glass-enclosed, pre-function space and an open-air terrace overlooking the Detroit River and the skyline of Windsor, Ontario. The Grand Riverview Ballroom has a 3,500 theater seating capacity, 2,250 banquet seating, or will hold 4,500 for a reception. Used for banquets, weddings, award ceremonies, dinners, political conventions, media presentations and myriad other functions, the new Cobo Center Grand Riverview Ballroom undoubtedly enhances the events it holds.
Cobo Center has over 100 meeting rooms with seating capacities from 100 to 1725.
Meeting Room amenities include:
- Free, high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the building.
- Wired Internet access available in all meeting rooms
- People mover station inside Cobo providing easy access to many hotels and attractions in the downtown area
- 16 sets of escalators located throughout the building
- Cobo Hospitality, located in the main level Atrium, provides helpful services such as wheel chair rental and visitor information. Send inquiries to email@example.com
- A variety of food options including permanent restaurants on the Cobo Center concourse
- Electric power available from floor
- Telephone connections
- Sound systems
- Local lighting control
Cobo Center Brochure
For more information, download our Cobo Center brochure below.
Check date availability
Reserve space now for your upcoming event.
Cobo Center is the 9th APEX certified facility in the U.S.
Food and Beverage Catering Services are provided by Centerplate.